A great opportunity with a fantastic team in a unique historic building...
We are very excited to be looking for an Assistant Manager.
Plenty of experience and a love of wine and food a must!
Get some details and applications in by 31 May, by emailing Jacki at firstname.lastname@example.org
This position suits a mature minded, experienced hospitality person
– Hands on venue supervisor leading an experienced team maintaining the MH high service standard in a cool casual efficient manner
– Wine knowledge and interest a must, training provided also
– Maintaining wine stock and some general day to day venue operations
– Training and mentoring of less experienced staff
– Maintaining communication with functions supervisor during busy shifts with sometimes, multiple events operating
– Proven solid previous management position in similar calibre establishment
– This position is full time, involving night work and weekends with a view to Tuesday to Saturday roster.